Bananas go to law school, too!

3.12.2006

Debbie Neither Delivers, Nor Does Dallas

So, folks. I finally got a response from McDonald's regarding my ill-fated experience trying to find a Shamrock Shake. Ahem...

Hello Anna:

Thank you for contacting McDonald's to share your recent experience at one of our restaurants. On behalf of McDonald's USA, please accept my sincere apology for your dissatisfaction.

I'm sorry to hear that the McDonald's restaurant you visited was out of Shamrock Shake.

Please be assured that your comments are important to us and have been shared with the franchise owner. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority. Therefore, I am certain that appropriate action will be taken immediately.

Again, thank you for contacting McDonald's. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Debra
McDonald's Customer Response Center

Things that Debbie and her poorly worded form letter do not give me: 1) information about where to find my nearest Shamrock Shake provider. 2) coupons with which to purchase, on Corporate, a Shamrock Shake if and when I do encounter one. 3) [and most importantly] a shamrock shake.

THANKS DEBBIE. FOR NOTHING!