Bananas go to law school, too!

9.12.2005

so when i woke up this morning my jaw hurt like a mofo. Just the lower right side, which I thought was TELL-TALE sign that I had lockjaw. I called my daddy at work and was like I HAVE THE LOCKJAW AND I AM GOING TO DIE, ALONE IN NEW YORK. To which he replied, no, take some advil. Which is his response to EVERY ailment I've ever had in my entire life. There was a two year period where I would faint like every two weeks, awkardly, and in public. My dad told me to start taking advil. AND IT WORKED. And now I only faint semi-awkwardly and at home. In any event, I think it has more to do with the fact that I (kinda) (maybe) blow things out of proportion (sometimes) and advil is amazing and tastes like skittles.

In any event, I took some advil and now have full motion (pain free) of my jaw, which I think is a giant step forward. I have a deep, sinking suspicion that it's Wisdom Tooth #3 coming in, and it might give me a little more trouble that WT #1 & 2. But, the only solution (no, not taking them out) is to take more advil.