Bananas go to law school, too!

5.12.2006

Last weekend of not-fun!!

Three down!! One to go!!! It would feel great if there wasn't a closed-book Constitutional Law final looming -- can't quite figure out how I'm going to memorize 98 (literally) cases in a weekend. BUT HAVE NO FEAR, Red Bull and fear of failing are here!!!

Contracts went "well." Well in the sense that there was absolutely no benefit to me studying - 3 hours for an open book exam that had a two-page handwritten limit per question (there were 3) which meant that for every hour-long question, everyone in the class had a good 40-45 minutes to "reasearch." It was much less a test of Contracts Knowledge then an assessment of how well you can use an index. That being said, I could have very well gotten a C, thanks to the forced curve and I am frustrated that I wasted my time studying Ks when I should have been studying Con Law. But such is the life, no? I suppose if any professor would have pulled a tricky trick like that, it would have been professor flip flops, so...the only thing to do is move on.

I cannot wait until Tuesday at noon-thirty - I might forgo coffee in my travel mug and pour some delicious delicious booze in there instead - I will not be able to make it back to my room sober.