Bananas go to law school, too!

6.20.2006

Banana Pants

People, people, I'm in big trouble here. I was rehashing the ol' resume and realized that I had NOTHING to put under the "interests" section. No, really, I have no interests that would be proper for a resume.

Either they are inappropriate:
1. Blog-writing. I loves me some blog!
2. Gossip. "He got married to Not Me? Outrageous!"
3. Shamrock Shakes and Baked Crunchy Cheetos

Untrue:
1. Sky-diving
2. Poetry
3. Macrame

True, but just too common:
1. Cooking
2. Reading
3. Swimming

So, like I said, I am in Big Trouble. What will my (hopefully) future employers talk to me about in two months? "Ahhh, I see. You went to undergrad for four years in a non-descript town in New York, graduated with the two most common majors for law students, came straight to law school, you were a member of several "____ Law Students' Association" (Insert "Women's" or "Italian-American" or "Very Awesome," etc). TELL ME MORE! I'm so excited I might burst" No, that sort of exchange will never happen.

So, the plan of attack is - during the Summer of the Banana - to find a gosh darn original hobby or interest. Make a boring banana














Into AWESOME BANANA













Soooo, here goes nothing. I'm going to try nabbling in some jewlery making and other craft-type tihngs. ANY OTHER IDEAS???