Bananas go to law school, too!

10.30.2005

The guy right in front of me at the library is desperate (read: disgusting) need of some chapstick. But, like a car crash, I can't look away and am left wondering whether his lips will actually flake entirely off.

I didn't write about it earlier because I just didn't believe it - but, yes, the White Sox won the World Series. Congrats to them, and to all their fans that didn't hop on the bandwagon. They did play amazing baseball this year, so I'm not one to actually say they don't deserve it. And, looking back, contrary to all hopes otherwise, the Cubs did not deserve to play in the playoffs.

But the Bears won today. And they are leading what every commentator has dubbed "the worst division in football." Well done, Chicago-teams-I-root-for, excell at your mediocrity.

I watched Secretary last night and it reaffirmed the following two claims:
1. Really amazing movie. Love love.
2. I don't know who I have a bigger crush on; Spader or Gyllenhall.