Bananas go to law school, too!

10.14.2005

Day 8 of rainy days in this here city. And it's getting OLD, folks. OLD. I have gone through my rainy day playlist a million times and my moon boots are only cool when you don't have a scowl on your face

.....In other news,
Lindsay & Fuego come tonight! I'm excited, it will be so nice to see some familiar faces. I'm going to try to get as much of my work as possible during the days so I don't get all "hating life." I'm two weeks ahead in Property reading and I don't have any Legal Writing work due until well after Mel weekend, so it may not be that bad, actually. I should start getting more on the ball with my outlining, though. I finished outlining SO WELL for battery - it took me like 4 hours, but I was methodical and now know the topic so well that I don't actually need to refer to the outline to know the info. Of course, at the tail end of looking through Gilberts, the authors made some snippy "You might be wondering why we are spending such a large chunk of the book on such a simple concept." comment. This made me feel like a moron, but a Moron Who Knows Her Battery Elements, dammit.