Bananas go to law school, too!

5.24.2006

Meow Mix Meow Mix!

Sooo, I'm back in Chicago. I sat next to a man with kaiser rolls for palms on the plane - he wasn't a particularly fat man, just VERY FAT PALMS. Shiny, egg-glazed kaiser rolls with little snausages poking out of them - Martha Stewart would be proud.

There were more hilarious items in SkyMall but I have NO TIME because I spent all of Tuesday packing and traveling and didn't really get that much work done. And it's smack dab in the middle of the Very Important Writing Competition, so I need to be back to work. It might be a late night tonight, folkies.

Super-sad to be gone - I miss NYC :( But I have a feeling once I start working and waitressing I'll get back into it - ("it" being Chicago) RIGHT??? RIGHT????

BUT I'M MISSING FLEET WEEK! Egads!