Bananas go to law school, too!

9.16.2006

Lemon-Lime!

In terms of "bad timing," spraining your ankle the day before a four-day strech of three callbacks is high on the list. I don't think I've ever sprained my ankle this badly before - my ankle was the size of a lemon on Friday (now it just looks like I have a bad club foot). And I almost fainted on the way to my bedroom Friday afternoon because it hurt so bad, but realizing that a sprained ankles AND a concussion would be even worse form for the ole "job search," I just curled up in the fetal position in the living room.

But now, at a nice clip of 24 advil a day, I can walk! But I can't wear heels, which means I'm going to be sporting fancy flats for most of these interviews, and I just can't get over how much less professional I look wearing them. But I'll get over it, obviously. Unless it's actually broken and then I WILL NEVER WALK AGAIN!