Bananas go to law school, too!

4.09.2006

Past Week, by the numbers

1: Number of caffeinated drinks consumed this weekend. One step at time, trying to lower tolerance so that I don't have to do the whole IV caffeine drip once finals come closer.
2: Numbers of hairs found in my Chinese food this evening. Dead to me: Wok City
3: Courses of delicious dinner Alex and I cooked on Friday. On the menu: Warm Arugula Salad with Garlic Croutons, Tilapia with Chile Lime Butter, Eggplant with Basil and Lime and Green Poblano Rice and Strawberry Frozen Yogurt with Stawberries!
4: Weeks until we will be half-way through finals. AH! AH! AH!
5: People at brunch on Saturday morning at Isabella's : My Nonno, cousin, her husband and their baby boy, Benjamin. And me!
6: Bottles of wine consumed by 8 of us on "OC & Vino" night. This was us excercising "moderation" becuase we really wanted to have a bottle each. But we're mature, non-alcoholic adults.
7: Days until Easter!
8: Number of separate fantasy baseball-type tournaments I am participating in. Most procrastination for outlining!
9: Times, in desperation, wanted to scream out "I HATE LAW SCHOOL" but realized that it woud solve 0 problems. But I still hate law school, especially civil procedure! Ew!
10: Points, out of 10, David Gilmour concert recieves. The second half, especially, was AMAZING and I got to catch up with a great friend in the process. Thanks again, Jimbo!