Bananas go to law school, too!

11.26.2005

When I grow up, I want to be a lawyer and a writer. I want to be a lawyer because I think it will be fun. I want to be a writer because I like to write. Because I want to be a lawyer, I wrote a case and how I think it will turn out. Because I want to be a writer, I wrote a story. I will now pass these out. I hope you like my stories.

AnnaBanana, circa 1991, class presentation.

My mom was cleaning out a box of old school papers and found this. If this were a movie, I would now have new-found motivation to outline and study for finals. Alas, my life is not such a movie and I just want to drink hot chocolate and eat those little tiny 15 cent brownie-cookies from Starbucks.

But still, it's funny how I still want to be exactly those same things, both of them, when I grow up. And, really, for pretty much just as sophisticated reasons.