Bananas go to law school, too!

12.15.2005

So, property final is over and done done done. There was much merriment in the form of a Christmakahahahaha (sp?) celebration at Meghan's last night --- complete with gift swap. I went home with a lovely spice/cinnamon set for which to make delicious apple cider (with rum, of course). I think I'm going to set up a batch on the ole slow cooker the morning of my crim final and enjoy a cup of piping hot cider with friends post-exam. It will be Most Good, I guarantee.

We also played many a rousing game of Chuck, F*ck or Marry, re: many different groups of people, including the venerable Law Professor Version. The results of which I will keep a secret, but I'm pretty sure it was unanimous.

I also told my Deep Dark Secret (which is also proclaimed on my friendster profile) about my nightime ritual of imagining myself a character in my own soap opera, complete with characters in real life. I spend about 10-15 minutes every night in bed imagining another mini-chapter in the drama. Sometimes I slap myself (lightly) on the face to really get into character, i.e. when Lara sleeps with Brian behind my back and I call her a "dirty b*tch" at the office labor day party. (as per a recent subplot from earlier this semester). Some might call it "crazy" but I call it "having a rich imagination."

Oh, and Catie & Chris just got engaged. A million congratulations to the dynamic duo!

So, now, I have to switch the imaginary train tracks in my brain from the property train to the torts/crim train. It is proving to be a more difficult task than I had imagined, but I just gotta keep on chugging. Sorry, not much to talk about just yet. My life will hopefully be a little more interesting in a week or so :)