Bananas go to law school, too!

4.18.2006

And, in other news

So this whole "school housing" thing has one [of many] pesky drawkback - they kick you out once finals are over. Of course, this is a problem when the writing competition starts five days after the last day of finals. Of course, they have a fancy form you have to fill out in order to stay through if you're a law student and want to do the writing competition. It was due today at noon [NO EXCEPTIONS!, the sign said]

I think you can see where I'm going with this.

I, beyond obviously, did not fill out said form. Who does that? Me! And, therefore, I will be living out of a plastic sack for five days, getting my drunk all night (no classes! no finals! no nothing!) and then finding a comfy gutter to sleep in. And then I will pick up my writing competition packet and go home (I am leaving early to get work at home away from any hyper-competitiveness here in the New York).

You know, sometimes I surprise myself, really.